The intrinsic and aesthetic values of art and creativity are determining factors of success for the creative members of The Arts Alliance. They are professionals and amateurs from students to industry experts leading the sector locally, nationally and internationally who offer creative products, services and programs to county residents and visitors; and ensure that the greater Ann Arbor, Michigan, region remains a great place to create, live, work, learn, play and visit.
The Arts Alliance Members are the BEST! Members…
- Support our work supporting, facilitating, advocating, communicating, educating and celebrating for and with Creative Washtenaw: creative individuals, nonprofit and for profit businesses and government agencies for whom the intrinsic and aesthetic values of art and creativity are essential and the highest determining factors of success.
- Double their membership gift! It is applied to and meets the $35,500 The Arts Alliance must match to earn its MCACA general operating and regranting administration grants.
- Help fill the gap. Membership equals 25% of The Arts Alliance’s budget – critical funds that cover the costs of doing business.
- Receive special discounts and promotional opportunities at The Arts Alliance’s events like THE pARTy!
Creative Members enjoy these additional opportunities:
- Sell on Creative Washtenaw Marketplace – an online sales site for creative products, performances, programs and services exclusively by artists, creative workers, organizations and businesses in the greater Ann Arbor area: a vibrant arts + creative industry hub.
- Two-for-one calendar posts at the Ann Arbor Observer and our e-Newsletter. The Arts Alliance gives you a two-for-one. Post your events with the Ann Arbor Observer and The Arts Alliance get them too for its e-Newsletter.
- Post jobs, internships, announcements and more. Use The Art Alliance’s submission link
- Receive shout outs on social media. We love to like, share, mention and retweet our members’ posts. LIKE and FOLLOW The Arts Alliance on FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram
- Are the stars of the Arts + Creative Industries Guide – Did you know all that information we asked you would be published in a guide that reached thousands of residents and visitors throughout the greater Washtenaw County area? Well it is! Look for this year’s guide at your local café or arts space – let us know if we missed a spot.
- Hang out with other creatives at Creative Washtenaw Happy Hour. Put a hold in your calendar for the last Wednesday of every month from 4:30 – 6:30 for CWHH! This is an-easy-no-set-agenda monthly happening for everyone who creating, working and/or playing in the arts, creative and cultural organizations and businesses in Washtenaw County. More info at a3arts.org/events
- Recommend guests for creative:impact. This is the 10 minute weekly radio segment Deb Polich, director of The Arts Alliance co-hosts with David Fair on WEMU 89.1 FM on Tuesday mornings at 7:49 a.m. and 9:49 m. The show tells the story of the creative people and industry experts who live, have creative practices and jobs, own creative businesses and lead the sector locally, nationally and internationally while choosing to live in in Washtenaw County. Who do you know that should be on creative:impact? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with communicators. Whether you are a seasoned communications professional or new to the field, Creative Washtenaw CommCon is for everyone navigating the ever-changing marketing and media environment. A service of The Arts Alliance, inspired by its members, this program will offer the latest marketing and media trends and techniques. https://www.facebook.com/groups/223182678569111/?source_id=16499258462
The Arts Alliance sincerely thanks its members for their support, partnership and encouragement.