The Impact of the Arts and Creative Industries in Washtenaw County
Get the Facts: Arts + Creative Industries = Impact
Recommended Reading and Resources
The following reports and resources offer information and data on the Arts & Creative Industries in Washtenaw County, the State of Michigan and the U.S.A.
Produced or collected by The Arts Alliance
- The Arts Alliance & The Arts & Creative Industries in Washtenaw County
Includes statistics about the companies, jobs, wages and economic impact in Washtenaw, Michigan and the U.S.A.
- $100 Million Economic Impact Nonprofit Arts Report. Washtenaw County
- 14 Occupations & Disciplines – Arts & Creative Industries
- The Arts + Creative Industries Guide 2019 (Washtenaw County)
- Jonathan Spector, CEO of the Conference Board, Congressional Testimony on the Economy, Jobs and the Arts
Produced by Creative Many Michigan (CMM)
- The Creative Industries in Washtenaw County
- 2018 State of Michigan Legislative Issues – Arts & Creative Industries
Americans for the Arts (AFTA) Creative Industry Reports
- Bureau of Economic Analysis 2015. Arts & Creative Industries = 4.2 percent of GDP; $763.6 billion to the U.S. economy; and counted 4.9 million workers. Higher than tourism, transportation and construction.
- 115th U.S. Congress Legislative Issues – Arts & Creative Industries
- National Arts & Economic Prosperity V Report